Chambers Europe Recommends Whitney Moore March 2018
Whitney Moore has again been recognised in the latest edition of leading international legal directory Chambers Europe.
- Ann Lalor – Banking & Finance: praised for her “depth of knowledge and ability to apply that in a very focused, common-sense way in complex banking transactions.”
- Thérèse Rochford – Corporate/M&A: described as “very thorough, pragmatic, responsive and approachable.”
- Stephen Walker – Corporate/M&A: appreciated by clients for his “very pragmatic” approach to M&A and joint venture mandates.
- Gerry Carroll – Dispute Resolution: described as “thoughtful, strategic and prompt in responding.”
- John Lynch – Employment: identified as “very genuine, sincere and extremely commercially minded. He has the ability to make you feel you are in safe hands and your company’s needs are being met.”
- Aoife Murphy – Intellectual Property: described as a “leading litigator” with a strong reputation in the market.
- Robin Hayes – Intellectual Property: valued for his “proactive, no-nonsense attitude” and his ability to “provide clear and comprehensive advice.”
- Rory McDonald – Real Estate: described as “an ideal real estate transactions lawyer with strong legal capabilities and a mastery of the details of a deal.” Also praised for being “easy to work with and very commercial.”