The Legal 500 EMEA Recommends Whitney Moore
Whitney Moore has again been recognised in the latest edition of leading international legal directory The Legal 500 EMEA.
Ranked as a Top-Tier Firm for Intellectual Property it is also recommended for its expertise in Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution, Employment and Real Estate with the following lawyers individually recommended:
- Ann Lalor – Banking & Finance: described as “impressive.”
- Cillian Balfe – Commercial, Corporate and M&A: noted as “outstanding.”
- Thérèse Rochford – Commercial, Corporate and M&A: impresses with her “thoroughness and knowledge of the law.”
- Brendan Ringrose – Commercial, Corporate and M&A: noted for his listed company work for North American plcs.
- Gerry Carroll – Dispute Resolution: described as “an excellent communicator”.
- John Lynch – Employment and Dispute Resolution: is “a first-class tactical thinker.”
- Emma Richmond – Employment: noted for her particular expertise in the corporate immigration space.
- Aoife Murphy – Intellectual Property: recommended as a Leading Individual and praised for her “excellent understanding of pharmaceutical and high-tech patent litigation” and described as a “superb communicator.”
- Robin Hayes – Intellectual Property: recommended as a Next Generation Lawyer and described as “very clever.”
- Rory McDonald – Real Estate: recommended as a leading lawyer and noted for his advice to Five Guys Ireland on a high-profile letting at Dundrum Town Centre.
- Michael Carney – Real Estate: recommended as a leading lawyer and noted in particular for his public sector work.