Whitney Moore is currently seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer, with between 0 and 2 years’ post-qualification experience to join its busy corporate and commercial department. The successful candidate will work in the corporate team in assisting on transactions (mainly buying and selling companies and investments into companies), drafting and reviewing commercial contracts and interfacing and liaising closely with clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- be hard-working, ambitious and personable;
- have strong interpersonal and communications skills, and common sense;
- have a genuine interest in developing her/his legal knowledge;
- be qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland and/or England and Wales;
- be eager to progress her/his career;
- be willing to learn and want to further develop her/his skills;
- have received good training and/or relevant post-qualification experience;
- have and/or be able to develop an ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making;
- have appropriate company law knowledge and knowledge of the Companies Act 2014;
- be capable of working with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail; and
- have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be a team-player.
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV together with a covering letter to our HR department firstname.lastname@example.org.